A geo-fence could be dynamically generated—as in a radius around a store or point location. Or a geo-fence can be a predefined set of boundaries.
Open Add/List Geofence page: Follow the menu as Management > Adding/List Geofence
Adding/marking geofence region¶
You can add an area on map for the device on which you want to give geofence alert.
- As you can see in above figure you can add geofence type like
- Polygon: It helps in selecting more complicated areas on map.
- Polyline: It helps in selecting a particular path on the map.
Listing geofence region¶
List of all the geofence can be fetched in a very easy to use and handy way.
Configuring alerts for geofence¶
Open Add Geofence Alert page: Management > Add Geofence Alert
- In geofence registration there are four fields.
- Device: It shows the list of all devices.
- Geofence: It contains the list of all geofence which has been registered by the user.
- Contact: It shows the list of contact registered.
- Type: It contains types of geofence.
- GEO_IN: Enter
- GEO_OUT: Out
- BOTH: Both alert
After registering Geofence Alert you will be able to get alert on the vehicle which you have been selected.
Listing Geofence Alert¶
Open List Geofence Alert page: Management > List Geofence Alert
List of all geofence alerts is shown in the list. As you can see in the figure the alert for selected device is shown in the list.